Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bring it on!

I'm done worrying; it's time to have fun.  I finally got my iron tests back from the doctor's office.  My iron levels are just fine.  My Vitamin D level is a little low and my thyroid is good.  I can not explain the symptoms I've been experiencing lately but I'm over it for now.  I'll figure it out some other day.

I want to have fun with this race.  My goal is simply to finish vertical and smiling...and of course, to have enjoy it.  Only positive thoughts are allowed in my personal space from here on in. 

I'll be flying to NC tomorrow.  Packet pick up is on Friday and we're off to the races on Saturday!  Thanks to all my friends, family, and fellow bloggers for the good wishes! 

Bring it on!  I'm ready to do some splashing, pedaling and dashing, iron-distance style!

3 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

Good news about the iron tests. Maybe the symptoms were just some sort of anxiety attack?

Who knows ... travel safe and I'm sure the adrenaline from race day and your training will carry you through fine. Hope to meet up with you!

IronSnoopy said...

Go Ronda go! I'm glad to hear your iron levels are fine.

Enjoy your day! Can't wait to meet up again after you finish and hear all about it.

You're an amazing, tenacious athlete!

Iron Jayhawk said...

I'm so excited for you Ronda!! Shake and bake, baby!